Recommended Interviews and Readings on Enterprise Mobility, Mobile Devices and M2M

This week I have come across some particularly good articles that I wanted to share with you, plus I have included a list of my most recent video interviews with the mobility experts at SAP and Sybase in this article.


These five articles paint a picture.  A picture of what is technologically possible now and in the near future.  They emphasize the importance of wireless communication, M2M sensors, enterprise mobility and real-time intelligence.

Here is a list of my most recent video interviews with the mobility experts at SAP and Sybase.  In addition, there are over 100 video interviews with mobility experts here.


I also invite you to read and share my list of the best mobile strategy articles that I wrote in 2011.  


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...