The Best of Benedict's Mobile Enterprise Strategies 2011

Watch Mobile Expert Video Series
Click Here!
I have spent the last week reviewing articles that I wrote on mobile strategies in 2011, and compiling a Best of 2011 list.  Some of my articles, upon further review, are not worth reading at all, but some are even worth reading again!  So just in case you successfully avoided reading them the first time, here they are again for your review and comment.  Before you get started, remember to follow me on Twitter @krbenedict.

The Best of Mobile Enterprise Strategies 2011:

Enterprise Mobility Application Predictions



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict