Mobile Expert Video Series: Sybase's Jagdish Bansiya

I want to highlight a couple of interviews that I have recorded this week at SAP TechEd 2011 that focus on mobile strategy.  Jagdish Bansiya PHD is the CTO of Enterprise Mobility at Sybase, and in this interview he shares his thoughts on what it means for mobile applications to be truly "transformational."  I will publish another interview later today that I recorded with Ahmed El Adl PHD that also focuses on mobile strategies, so watch for this one as well.

Also don't forget that everyone that takes the enterprise mobility survey will receive the final results for free.




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...