The Best Mobile Strategies Videos of 2011

I must admit that the selection is small, the video production is lacking, and these are all me, but it is the best of my Video Comments on mobile strategies from 2011.  In case you successfully avoided watching these in 2011, I am shamelessly promoting them again in 2012.

Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Field Services Velocity

Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: 4D Mobile Field Services

Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Mobility Without Tactics is Wasted

Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Enterprise Mobility and Real Time Decision Making

Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Mobile Data and the Real Time Enterprise

Video Comments: Mobile Technologies and the Real Time Enterprise


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...