Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Enterprise Mobility and Real Time Decision Making

In this Video Comments segment, I share what I have been learning from reading current military strategy about how managers can make better decisions during chaotic times.  This is relevant to managers of mobile workforces that must react and respond to changing environments and requirements in real-time.




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...