Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: 4D Mobile Field Services

We all understand the concept of 3 dimensional, but what about the 4th dimension?  In this segment of Video Comments I discuss the relevance of the 4th dimension to enterprise mobility and field services in particular.




Whitepapers of Note:





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...