Mobile Expert Video Series: SAP's Dr. Ahmed El Adl

This is the ninth interview that I recorded at the SAP TechEd 2011 conference on enterprise mobility.  Dr. Ahmed El Adl gives us his perspective on how enterprise mobility has evolved and changed over the past year and where SAP is looking to go now with mobility.

The links for all nine of the recorded video interviews are listed below for your quick reference.



Mobile Expert Video Series: Centigon's Ryan Goodman



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...