Mobile Expert Podcast Series: PSION's CEO John Conoley, Part 1

I had the honor of interviewing PSION's CEO John Conoley for this podcast last week.  PSION is a manufacturer of ruggedized and industrial mobile handhelds and they have been around for over 50 years.  I wanted to learn from John his strategies for managing and transforming his company during these challenging economic times that also include a rapidly changing mobile technology ecosystem.  This is a two part podcast.  You can watch Part 2 here.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...