Mobile Expert Video Series: Vivint's Scott Taylor

I had the privilege of interviewing mobility and field services expert Scott Taylor from Vivint today.   Scott was speaking at the Field Mobility Summit 2011 along with me in Sydney, Australia this week.  Vivint Inc. is a leading provider of home technology services in North America. Vivint's technology-based platform integrates a wide range of wireless features and components that deliver simple, affordable home automation and advanced security packages. 

Scott and his team have deployed many mobile solutions, for many different groups inside Vivint, and for their retail customers.  Vivint has received many industry and analyst awards for their implementation of enterprise mobility solutions. 





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...