Mobile Expert Video Series: SAP's Nick Brown

I have interviewed Nick Brown, SAP's Senior VP of Mobile Strategies, several times over the past couple of years and it has always been a pleasure.  Nick is a straight shooter (crazy American phrase for honest and open).  He shares technical details in clear and understandable language, and is open about areas of strengths and weaknesses in his products.  All of these qualities equal credibility.  Thanks Nick!

In this interview we discuss the new Sybase Unwired Platform version 2.1, and its hybrid web container.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...