Mobile Expert Video Series: Centigon's Ryan Goodman

This is an interview with Centigon's CEO Ryan Goodman.  They are using Google Maps and business intelligence to offer some interesting mobile solutions for SAP users.

Don't forget to take the enterprise mobility survey at the top of this page!  It will help us all better understand today's market.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...