Mobile Expert Podcast Series: PSION's Mike Petersen, Part 1

I had the pleasure of interviewing PSION's Mike Petersen this week about rugged and industrial grade mobile devices, total cost of ownership and device strategies.  This is Part 1, you can listen to Part 2 of this interview here.  This article is a good one for those debating the merits of using consumer grade smartphones or rugged handhelds for specific jobs and tasks.

When you are done listening to this podcast, I hope you will take a few minutes to complete the enterprise mobility survey.  All participants will receive the survey results in a report for free.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...