Mobile Expert Video Series: SAP's Dr. Ahmed El Adl, Part 1

I was able to schedule two separate interviews with SAP's Dr. Ahmed El Adl yesterday.  He shares his thoughts and insights on mobile enterprise strategies and services in this video.



Watch Part 2 of the video here.

Sponsored Ad: Pyxis Mobile provides an agile, powerful, and secure mobile enterprise application platform. It enables rapid cross-platform application development, unlimited data integration, enterprise-grade security, and the unique ability to change and update applications in real time.  http://pyxismobile.com/
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict