Enterprise Mobility Exchange - Brussels

I have the honor of being able to chair the Enterprise Mobility Exchange conference this week in Brussels.  I took this photo last evening from my hotel window.  I have stayed in worse places.

Here are some of the speakers that I look forward to hearing this week:
  • Glenn Morgan, Head of Service Transformation, British Airways
  • Divya Mahajan, Director Architect for Enterprise Integration and SOA, Philips International
  • Simon Skeet, Retail and Logistics Manager - Groceries Online, Sainsbury's Supermarkets
  • Nick Capell, CIO/IT Director, Parcelforce Worldwide
  • Jan Kampfer, European Product Marketing Manager, Panasonic Toughbook
  • Nicholas McQuire, Research Director, Enterprise Mobility EMEA, IDC Research
I interview a lot of brilliant enterprise mobility experts that work for vendors, but this event is mostly end users sharing their real world experiences.  I expect it to be very interesting.

There are over 40 sponsors here, but some we discuss regularly are SAP, Syclo, ClickSoftware, Sky Technologies, Newelo, Motorola, Panasonic Toughbook, Intermec, Soti, etc.

It is interesting to note that Sybase is not here.  I spoke to an unnamed Sybase person who said they are traditionally at this event, but there is a bit of confusion as to when Sybase should appear, and when SAP should appear at these events right now.  I image this will be worked out soon. 

I will be blogging from Brussels this week.

You can follow this event on Twitter at #emeeu.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...