What Mobile Software Vendor will Oracle Buy in 2012?

What mobile software vendor will Oracle buy in 2012?  This is the question I asked, and sixty-six people shared their thoughts.  Here are their answers:

  • 42% - Antenna Software
  • 27% - Kony Solutions
  • 13% - Verivo (formerly Pyxis Mobile)
  • 12% - Syclo
  • 4%   - Rhomobile

I asked this question because SAP bought Sybase, IBM bought WorkLight, HP bought webOS (oops!), and it seems like Oracle must make a move into enterprise mobility soon.  The market will not wait for Oracle, so if Oracle wants to control their future they need to act.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi