Digital Transformation in Marketing with SAP's CMO of Customer Experience Kevin Cochrane

I am excited to share my interview with Kevin Cochrane, SAP’s CMO of Customer Experience.  SAP, as one of the largest global technology companies, has been in the midst of an impressive level of digital transformation in sales, marketing and customer experiences.  They have been deeply involved in supporting GDPR (global data protection regulation), focused on improving personalized customer experiences, and developing new brands and products (C/4Hana) to support digital commerce, sales, marketing and customer services all while helping them develop a more intelligent enterprise.  Enjoy!


************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
SVP Solutions Strategy, Regalix Inc.
Website Regalix Inc.
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Interviews with Kevin Benedict