Mobile Expert Video Series: Steve Russell

In this interview DSI's mobility expert and military strategy buff Steve Russell and I discuss a shared view that the military can teach the commercial sector a lot about the value of mobility, and how it can transform the way companies operate.

 http://youtu.be/3AjiRzmdueU



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC (Social, MOBILE, Analytics and Cloud), Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict