More Early Results on HTML5 from Kevin Benedict's Mid-Year Enterprise Mobility Survey

In my Mid-Year Enterprise Mobility Survey, I ask the question, "How important is HTML5 or HTML5 hybrid apps to your company's mobility plans?"  Here are the early answers (the survey is still open):

  • 12% - Not Important
  • 28% - Somewhat Important
  • 43% - Very Important
  • 15% - Critical Component
If you haven't already registered your opinions, please take the short survey and receive the full and final report for free!



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...