Kevin Benedict Speaking about Mobile Strategies in Atlanta on April 26th

Motorola Solutions and ClickSoftware are organizing an enterprise mobility lunch event in Atlanta, GA on April 26th from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM (see details).  I have the honor of being asked to speak at this event.  If you are in the area I would love to meet up and discuss enterprise mobility with you!

I will be speaking on the topics of mobile strategies for the enterprise, mobile trends, analyst views and managing the real-time enterprise.

In addition to my presentation, you will also be learning about:
  • Advances in mobile technology, wireless bandwidth, and web services making NOW the perfect time to plan and execute on your company’s mobile vision.
  • Creating a competitive advantage through collaboration between peers and across departments.
  • Using mobility as the catalyst and enabler for aligning the entire enterprise service policies.
  • Defining pre-requisites for tomorrow’s mobile platform to support and connect all mobile employees.
  • Selecting a device that meets the needs of the business as well as the demands of the users.
This will be an intimate lunch event and seats are limited so register soon!
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...