Mobile Expert Podcast Series: Apacheta's Don Grust, Part 2

This is the second part of an interview I conducted last week with mobility expert and Apacheta's CEO Don Grust on issues related to cloud computing, Sybase Unwired Platform, ruggedized handhelds, field services and enterprise mobility. Don Grust has more than 28 years of experience in the high-tech industry, including 17 years in wireless and mobile computing. If you missed it, you can listen to Part 1 here.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...