How to Prepare for An Enterprise Mobility Implementation

Design, Develop, Test, Deploy, Revise
Next week I am going to be participating in a webinar called Rapid SAP Mobilization for the Enterprise.  This is a Smartsoft Mobile Solutions webinar and they are an SAP services partner.  I will be sharing advice from mobility experts on how to prepare for enterprise mobility implementations.

The webinar topics to be covered include:


  1. Best Practice: Mobile Engagement Methodology
  2. Rapid Mobile Solution Deployment
  3. Five Ways to Optimize your ROI
I invite you to join me on this webinar. Register here!

 
***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the SAP Enterprise Mobility Group on Linkedin
Read The Mobility News Weekly
Read The Mobile Retailing News Weekly
Read The Field Mobility News Weekly
Read The Mobile Money News Weekly
Read The M2M News Monthly
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict