Boise, Idaho— November 29, 2007 – MobileDataforce® a leading provider of business critical mobile software applications for use on handheld PDAs, today announced the release of the PointSync Mobility Platform, Professional version 2.0. This release represents a major upgrade to the company’s award-winning rapid application development solution.
“PointSync Mobility Platform, Professional version 2.0 contains over 29 new features to help make mobile application enablement faster and less expensive,” said Tim Cerami, Director of Product Management at MobileDataforce. “We worked closely with our technology partners, customers and channel partners to better understand their need to develop custom mobile software applications faster and with more tools to help develop larger and more complex enterprise mobile solutions. The results can be found in today’s release.”
New Version Includes:
- Support for larger data requirements on data intensive mobile applications
- Support for server to server synchronization which enables complex mobile architectures and high volume data movement
- New mobile application design features to speed up development (Control Picker, Tab Controls, Expanded Toolbars, Dynamic Show/Hide Controls, etc)
- Ease of use features for mobile applications running on Windows Mobile phones
- GPS Device Settings – enhanced GPS integration features for mobile applications
About PointSync Mobility Platform
The PointSync Mobility Platform is an enterprise class development platform used to rapidly design, develop, deploy and support mobile business applications running on mobile handheld PDAs and barcode scanners. It is architected to provide database centric mobile applications with bi-directional synchronization, connectivity, security and enterprise database integration all within one platform.
MobileDataforce is a global leader in the development of enterprise class mobile software development platforms and mobile business applications for use on handheld computers, PDA phones, Tablet PCs and laptops. MobileDataforce is a fast growing company with offices in Europe, North America and in Australia to support their expanding customer base and sales channels. Privately held, MobileDataforce has been mobilizing business processes since 2000. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mobiledataforce.com/news/www.mobiledataforce.com.