Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Futurist David Espindola’s new book has just been released, "Soulful: You in the Future of Artificial Intelligence."  Alex Whittington and myself were fortunate to be able to interview him a couple of weeks back so we could share it with you today. 


David doesn't shy away from the challenging topics of God, soul, purpose, Christianity, religions, and AI.  I applaud him for sharing his perspectives and giving us much to contemplate.



 ************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict