Mobile Expert Video Series: Clicksoftware's Hadar Shafir

Last week in Atlanta, I met up with ClickSoftware's Product Manager Hadar Shafir, and had the opportunity to interview here and ask about their new ClickAppStore.  Enterprise app stores are an interesting recent development in the enterprise mobility space and I am intrigued by the possibilities.  The video camera is a bit shaky and for that I apologize.  If it is too much, just close your eyes and enjoy the conversation :-)


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi