Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: The Black Hole of Mobile Apps

In this segment of the Video Comments series, I share that many different kinds of mobile applications may be useful in the enterprise, however, it is important to recognize the challenges each may bring.

Whitepaper of Note:  Enterprise Mobility and MEAPs - The Mobile Cloud Avatar  from Unvired - This whitepaper explains the options that you as a customer have and the considerations to be taken into account before choosing a MEAP. On premise, hosted and true cloud MEAP deployments are discussed in detail as well as Native vs. HTML development.

Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.