Mobile Expert Video Series: PSION's Gregg Anderson

As much as we like to talk about smartphones and tablets on this site, there remains a huge market for ruggedized and industrial grade mobile handheld computers.  Gregg Anderson, with PSION, shares some of the latest developments in this area in an interview that I recorded with him last week at the SAPinsider Mobile2012 conference.




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi