Upcoming Mobility Events of Note

I am adding a section to the end of each newsletter that includes “Upcoming Events of Note.” This section will highlight upcoming webinars, workshops, conferences and learning opportunities that are related to enterprise mobility.

 
This week I would like to highlight:
  • ClickConnect Europe Customer User Forum, June 8th-10th in Cannes, France
  • Live Webinar - Syclo and SAP discuss Syclo's SUP integration roadmap, June 8th at 11 AM EDST
  • Live Webinar - Learn how Carefusion mobilized SAP CRM Field Service with Syclo, June 22, 2011

 
ClickSoftware has recently announced the ClickAppStore, support for the Sybase Unwired Platform and much more that will make this year's European User Forum very interesting.
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...