Mobile Expert Podcast Series: Antenna Software's Mark Watson

Podcast
 with Mark Watson
I had the pleasure of interviewing Antenna Software's EVP and GM, Mark Watson, today.  He is an industry veteran and was more than willing to share his insights on enterprise mobility in this podcast.  Here are some of the topics he covers:
  • Scaling enterprise mobility
  • Supporting thousands of mobile devices
  • The importance of mobile platforms
  • "At a glance" mobile applications
  • Branding mobile applications
  • The importance of Quality Assurance
  • ERP integrations
Listen or download the podcast here!


 

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict