Reading the News Like a Futurist with Alex Whittington

In this episode, my guest is futurist Alex Whittington!  She shares her behind the scenes life as a futurist, and it's impact and influence on how she reads the news, thinks about the world and contemplates the future.   We discuss utopian smart cities, Cobots, podcast recommendations and much more!



*I use generative AI to assist in all my work.
************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict