The Role Big Data Plays with the Real-Time Enterprise, Mobile Strategies and Field Services

Time-Space Compression
I have been engaged in a lot of research and writing of late on business transformation made possible by the advent of the real-time enterprise, Big Data, mobile strategies and field services.  I could have added social and cloud as well, but you have to stop somewhere.  I find these subjects fascinating, because we can see their impact on both our personal lives and our businesses daily.

On Tuesday, December 18th at 11 AM EST I will be sharing this research in a live webinar along with Mike Karlskind, VP of Service Optimization Strategies at ClickSoftware.  I invite you to join us! Registration information can be found here - http://go.clicksoftware.com/role-big-data-plays-with-real-time-enterprise-mobile-strategies-and-field-services.html?utm_source=December18thWebinarKB.

The topics I will be covering are:

  • Business transformation
  • Real-time enterprises and Big Data
  • Data driven decision making
  • Location based services
  • Predictive analytics
  • Time-space compression
  • Dromology (the science and logic of speed in field services)
  • Chronostrategies - time strategies in field service
  • Revolution in Commercial Affairs - collecting data, analyzing data and communicating data
  • The value of infonomics

  • I believe we are seeing an intriguing transformation today in business.  Time-space compression enabled by mobility, social networking and real-time business analytics have forever changed the way business will be conducted.  I look forward to exploring this subject with you on December 18th.
      
    *************************************************************
    Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
    Read The Future of Work
    Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
    Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
    Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

    No comments:

    Interviews with Kevin Benedict