Mobile Expert Video Series: Mico Yuk

This week I am in Las Vegas attending SAP's TechEd.  Yesterday, I was able to meet up and have a great conversation with Mico Yuk, SAP Mentor and business analytics expert.  In this interview Mico describes how she sees enterprise mobility and business analytics working together.

You can read more from Mico Yuk at her blog - http://EverythingXcelsius.com.

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC (Social, MOBILE, Analytics and Cloud), Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...