More Resources and Developments


As regular readers of this blog will know, I write opinionated articles, publish daily newsletters, record video interviews with mobility experts, produce analyst reports and teach mobile strategies workshops around the world.  In addition to these regular activities, I am now also taking on the responsibility of Head Analyst for SMAC (social, MOBILE, analytics and cloud) with Cognizant.
Kevin Benedict

What changes will this bring?  I will, for the first time, have research resources dedicated to me.   This can only help! I may even get more professional, although that is a long shot.  I will be meeting with more thought leaders on enterprise mobility around the world and sharing what I learn with you.  I will be speaking in more exotic locations, filming more segments of the Mobile Expert Video Series, and producing more whitepapers and analyst reports.  So the bottom line is, I hope with these additional resources, to make this site and its content even more valuable and interesting for you.   Let me know if I succeed or fail at this goal!  Let the fun…continue!
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC (social, MOBILE, analytics and cloud)
Cognizant
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: I am a mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...