Mobile Expert Video Series: Uri Pintov

I recorded this interview a few weeks ago in Spain with ClickSoftware's Uri Pintov.  In this segment Uri discusses enterprise app stores and their value, the future of Microsoft mobility, mobile business views, HTML5 and more.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...