Latest Strategies for Mobilized Field Services

There are very few areas in the enterprise space that are being transformed more by mobile technologies than field services.  I can think of perhaps healthcare, banking and marketing, but field services is a big one.  This week, Gil Bouhnick and I will be discussing in a webinar, how the use of mobile technologies in field services has introduced completely new business strategies for the services sector.  I invite you to join us!  Register here!    

The webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 13th (8:00 am PST/11:00 am EST/ 4:00 pm GMT).
In this webinar we will be discussing:
  • The meaning of a real-time enterprise and the role of mobile technologies
  • Situational awareness in field services
  • 4D Field Services
  • Mobilized Objects
  • Velocity in Field Services
  • Optimized Intersections
  • The role of HTML5
  • The role of mobile middleware
  • The role of enterprise app stores
I hope you can join us!  Register here!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...