Mobile Expert Video Series: Harish Rau, Part 1

I had the honor of interviewing Element Five Solutions' Harish Rau last week.  He is one of those rare people that have a lot of experience implementing SAP's mobility platform including SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform).  He has a great deal of real world experience and is the guy to speak to about the good, bad and ugly of implementations.  The value he brings to us, is real world advice.  I hope you enjoy.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...