M2M Comes in Flying Swarms - You Must Watch This!

M2M (machine to machine) solutions come in all sizes and varieties but I have never seen anything as cool as this.  These little nano quadrotors can carry video cameras, remote sensors and all kinds of clever components.  Machines are getting very, very scary smart.  Think about the real time management capabilities needed to manage a swarm of these on your iPad.







*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...