The Season of Mobility User Conferences

Last week I had the honor of speaking about enterprise mobility during several sessions at ClickConnect Europe 2011 in Cannes, France.  In a few weeks from now, Syclo will be holding their user conference in Chicago, and ClickSoftware will be holding their APAC user conference in Manly, Australia.  If you are interested in attending any of these conferences please see the details here:

Syclo Mobile Conference 2011
Chicago Mart Plaza
July 13-15
www.syclo.com/smc2011

ClickConnect APAC 2011
Manly, Australia
July 11-13th
http://www.clicksoftware.com/www.clicksoftware.com/clickconnect-apac.htm



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...