SAPPHIRENOW 2011 Day 2 Mobility Photos!

SAP Co-CEOs
Day 2 at SAPPHIRENOW 2011 was "Mobility Day" with many mobility related announcements.  The three from SAP were on:
  1. SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform) version 2.0
  2. SAP and Accenture partnering to deliver mobile apps
  3. SAP announced 19 new mobile applications to be released by September 2011
Here is the photo slideshow related to enterprise mobility for Day 2.

SLIDE SHOW!



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...