Thursday, September 04, 2014

Mobile Expert Interviews: Kidozen's Jesus Rodriguez

MBaaS (mobile backend as a service) and Mobile Data Virtualization strategies are hot topics these days and in this interview with Kidozen's CEO Jesus Rodriguez we discuss them in detail.  Enjoy!

Video Link:

Kevin Benedict
Writer, Speaker, Senior Analyst
Digital Transformation, EBA, Center for the Future of Work Cognizant
View my profile on LinkedIn
Learn about mobile strategies at
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies
Recommended Strategy Book Code Halos
Recommended iPad App Code Halos for iPads

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.