Mobile Expert Video Series: SAP and SMAC Compilation

SMAC - social, mobile, analytics and cloud are the hottest topics in the SAP ecosystem right now.  This segment of the Mobile Expert Video Series is a compilation of the latest opinions of SAP folks on this subject.

Video Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ErWJCgRCw


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi