Mobile Expert Video Series: Moshe BenBassat

I had the opportunity to sit down with the founder and CEO/Chairman of ClickSoftware, Moshe BenBassat yesterday in San Diego, CA and interview him on his background working with military planners, ballistic missiles, air forces and the history of his company.  We dig into the use of artificial intelligence in their workforce optimization software, and the critical role of enterprise mobility in field services.  I believe you will find this interview very interesting.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst and Mobile Strategy Consultant
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: I am a mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...