Mobile Expert Video Series: Aberdeen's Sumair Dutta

I had the privilege of attending Aberdeen Group's Sumair Dutta's session today in San Diego at ClickSoftware's ClickConnect 2012 user conference.  In this interview he shares his thoughts on the use of mobile technologies in the services industry and what he is seeing and hearing.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst and Mobile Strategy Consultant
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: I am a mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...