Kevin Benedict's Video Comments - The Tempo of Enterprise Mobility

In this video I discuss what "tempo" means to mobile strategies, and provide examples of how companies find competitive advantages by increasing their tempo through the use of mobile technologies.  How could increasing the tempo of your business through the use of mobile technologies help your bottom line?



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...