Kevin Benedict's Video Comments - The Real Time Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility

In this segment of Video Comments, I discuss the new ways of thinking that are necessary in a world of real-time enterprises that requires real-time data, enterprise mobility and "competitive decision making."

***Get the free Mid-Year Enterprise Mobility Survey Report by taking it today!
Survey link - http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e64mo7lmh4g6ur76/start
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...