Mobile Expert Video Series: IDC Research's Nicholas McQuire

In this segment of the Mobile Expert Video Series, I got the opportunity to interview IDC Research's Nicholas McQuire in Rotterdam at the Enterprise Mobility Exchange.  He is one of my favorite speakers and interviewees.  In this video we dig deep into how multinational corporations support a BYOD (bring your own device) strategy.


D0 you know I have recorded hundreds of mobile expert interviews and they are available in my archives?
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...