Mobile Expert Interview Series: Verivo's Erik Driehuis and Kurt Monnier

I caught up with Verivo's team in Rotterdam last week and asked them about their new offices and strategies for the European market.  They have an interesting and unique business and pricing model that is explained in this video.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...