Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Optimized Intersections and Mobility

I believe that it is important to understand high level concepts in order to make sense of detailed plans.  Last week, I was in Spain attending a field services related conference and listened to a field services manager explain the importance of teaching service technicians the economics of service businesses.  He wanted his team to understand what it meant to optimize their business, and the role that mobile technologies played in that optimization effort.  I agreed!

In this segment of the Video Comments, I share the concept of Optimized Intersections.  Optimized Intersections consists of the following:

  • Mobilized workforce
  • Latitude
  • Longitude
  • Altitude
  • Time
  • Mobilized Objects
I hope you find this concept useful.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi