Kevin Benedict's Video Comments: Mobilized Objects

In this short video I discuss the concept of mobilized objects.  You can mobilize much more than just a workforce, and it is important to recognize how mobilizing many different objects can benefit your enterprise.




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi