Mobile Expert Video Series: Smartsoft Mobile's CEO Dan Homrich

This is an interview with mobility expert Dan Homrich, CEO of Smartsoft Mobile that I recorded at the recent SAPinsider Mobile2012 conference in Las Vegas.  Dan has been in the enterprise mobility industry for over 20 years and has many great experiences to share from his time on the front lines of mobility.  In this interview I am asking what he sees in 2012 that was different than in 2011.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...