Mobile Commerce If You Want My Business

"They should have a mobile app if they want my business!"  That is what my wife said to me today.  She was referring to a particular business focused hotel chain without a mobile app.  "I use my mobile Amazon app constantly.  I want to do business with companies that have mobile apps," she added.

Forrester Research reports that mobile commerce revenue is expected to reach $10 billion by the end of this year and will continue growing at an annual rate of 39 percent.

I wonder how many other people feel the same as my wife.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi